Thursday, July 23, 2009

Epilogue

I'm not going to cover the last day in depth. This part of our blog was about our shared experiences eating in New York and she went home one day earlier than me.

I will say a few things:

Our last meal together was at the mediocre Mexican place "Bonita".

I ate dinner with James in Astoria the night before I left at a great little place on 34th Ave., S'Agapo. I had lamb fricassee with artichokes.

That made it seven times I ate lamb while here in New York

Four of those time where at Oasis.

That looks like this:


We had Japanese food seven times.

And to top it all off at around midnight, the night before I left I got to eat Souvlaki at my favorite Souvlaki stand in queens.


The Souvlaki Man's Stand has gotten bigger


But the Souvlaki is Exactly the Same!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I wanna eat that lamb platter at Oasis every single day!!! Dude, where is the souvlaki man stand? Is this blog over now that you're not in NY?
    -erin

    ReplyDelete