Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 12 Samurai & Fish


Kirstin wasn't feeling that well this day so we didn't make a big thing out of lunch. I just got myself a bento box at a mediocre Japanese place in Williamsburg with the mediocre, obvious name Samurai.

Literally nothing to write home about.

We had dinner with Kirstin's friend Hilary in this place in the west village I'd been really looking forward to called simply "Fish". (To know why I was so excited refer to the picture of a sign Kirstin posted below)

I ordered the oyster special and a "Down East Lobster Feast". The oysters where great (especially considering the price). The lobster feast was truly decadent. It came with a pound and a half lobster, four steamed clams, french fries and corn on the cob.

This was truly an orgy of sea-food, starch and melted butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment